Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Viva Las Vegas...


We just had our last little summer get away and had so much fun! Mike's parents have a condo in Vegas and we went down with some friends for labor day weekend. We did some swimming, went down to the strip for some good food(Cheesecake Factory...mmmmmm...In-N- Out... we love!) and free entertainment (water show at the Belagio, M&M store, aquarium and Atlantis show at Ceasar's Palace...)




(Tired boy!!)



(M&M Store)


we also did some shopping at the mall, and did lots of lounging around relaxing! All in all it was a pretty fun weekend, but after being there for a few days and seeing more skin than I care to see in a lifetime, I am glad to be home, I think the kids are glad to be back in their own beds too!

7 comments:

Hallie said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, Stace.

The Bundys said...

I love Vegas get aways! You should have told me you guys were going, Jess can get some serious hook up on the shows down there...like blue man for free! They are usually 150 a piece too. So next time you go and wanna see some fab shows, let me know, and ill butter up my ole' bro and get ya'll some serious hook ups!
PS. whats trish's email?? I went private and dont have her email so she isn't going to be able to look at my blog.

Stacy and Mike said...

Meg, I don't know Trisha's e-mail, I thought you had it....

Unknown said...

I love vegas! Love it! This last weekend we were in Mesquite. Not quite vegas but it felt similar!

stac can you tell megan that I can't get into her blog? For some reason it says I'm not invited.

Mandy said...

What a fun time. Sometimes it is so nice to just get away for the weekend. Vegas is fun in moderation. The sites and sounds are interesting and exciting for a little while. It even looked like your kids had a good time, that makes trips like that even more worth it. Your little boy looks like he has gotten sooo big. How old is he now?

McKean Family said...

I am pretty sure everyone else lives are a whole lot more exciting than mine! Looks like you had a great time,I am pretty sure shopping is the only way I can go to Vegas, you know how I love to shop!!

McKean Family said...

Megan my email address is trish-ryder@hotmail.com