Friday, September 28, 2007

Random

Today was so fun! My friend Suzie and I took our kids to "farm country" at thanksgiving point, I had never been before but judging from the fair experience, my kids really like farm animals. Tyson got to ride on the pony (which of course was the highlight of the trip), ride the horse drawn wagon, see all sorts of different animals (llamas, chickens, pigs, etc...), and of course feed the goats (they licked the corn right out of the kid's hands!)






It has turned off pretty chilly the last week or so and Ty and Madi are already excited for their "beanies" so the other day Madi thought she would try hers out.... She also thinks that Tyson's cars are much more fun to play with than her toys..(much to his dismay!)










Finally, Tyson and Ethan, the little boy I watch 2 days a week, thought it would be fun to build a fort to play in, so here is my feeble attempt to help them build one, I am seriously not as creative of a fort maker as I was in my younger years!

5 comments:

The Bundys said...

Your hut puts mine to shame. I just throw a couple blankets over the kitchen table and call it good. It looks like you guys had a blast. Is that farm thing always at Thanksgiving Point?

Stacy and Mike said...

Meg- yeah,it's one of their year round activities, way fun! Probably better in the warmer weather than in the winter though...

Mandy said...

It looks like the kids had a blast. We are really lucky to have so many animals so easily assisible for my kids; thanks to my parents. Madi looks so cute in those pictures. I love her little cheeks.

McKean Family said...

You do some fun things with your kids!! I wish we had stuff like that down here, me and Ryder build huts out of pillows, he thinks its great!!

Rachel said...

I've always wanted to take my kids there. My sister in SLC loves it. Looks like your kids had a lot of fun. Cute, cute kids by the way!