Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall

I'm pretty sure that we have entirely skipped the season of fall this year, we went to St. George over the weekend to help my aunt and uncle sheetrock their addition...it was a beautiful 80 degrees. Then we drove home Sunday morning because I had to teach relief society, and when we got here there was a BUNCH of snow on the ground...What? Snow? It is mid October for heavens sake. Anyway, it has melted and not so bad today but it has triggered memory of what is to come...tell me again why we moved here, that's right I have no idea either.





On a lighter note, before the blizzard, we took our kids and our dog to this cool little fishing/duck pond. They had a lot of fun, we go there often with some friends of ours from the ward and last time we went, Crystal brought her camera and got some fun pics... The pond is pretty close to our house and has a picnic pavillion, playground, and a walking trail.










6 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

Your pictures are beautiful!

jaesi said...

Ohhhh I LOVE your little girl! She is so pretty!

The Bundys said...

That is such a cute picture of Madi! I also question why we live in one of the coldest places in the state..i just have to remind myself its only short term...finish school and then we are outta here!
PS. Sorry about the Zoo. I got mega sick the night before. But we should plan it again before the snow actually stays.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad I don't live where it snows. Brrrrr. Unless it's Christmas then I actually start wishing for it!

Mandy said...

That sucks about your cold weather. I don't know how anyone could live in weather like that. I get too cold down here in the winters. That picture of your little girl does look adorable.

McKean Family said...

mady is so stinkin cute!!! I wish we could have gotten together last week but thats ok!talk to you later!