Thursday, August 23, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun!

Wow, It feels like forever since I have updated. We have spent the last week in St. George staying at the inlaws house and visiting friends and family. I can't say enough how grateful I am for Grandmas! They are always so willing and eager to tend and change diapers. I was pretty sad to have to come home and face cleaning my house again. Being there really made me miss those red rocks and the hot weather! Thank goodness for relatives!!
By the way Madi's new nickname is "scooter" she is almost 14 mo. and up until now has showed no signs of wanting to move around, but a couple of days ago she learned to scoot on her butt around the house, I tried to get a pic but it just doesn't capture how incredibly funny it looks!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I am extremly sad I didn't get to meet up with you while you were in town. Next time. I will agree 100% with you about grandmas. I am blessed enough to have both in town and we take advantage of that fact quite a bit. I don't know what I would do without them.

The Bundys said...

like she doesnt crawl yet! That is so funny to me.
And I promise i will call you back when i get a chance...We just got home from being with Jake, so i'll call you in the next day or two.

Elkington Home said...

Stacy,
Your children are so adorable!! It looks like your little family is doing good. (Your grandma and grandpa Bice would always come into the dentist office where I used to work so I would ask how you are doing.) It was great to hear from you!

Nadine said...

stacy...its valerie (gracia) jenkins. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. i totally remember you from high school. i hope you don't mind if i check your blog. you have an adorable fam. come visit my blog again sometime.

McKean Family said...

I feel like I havent talked to you forever! Hope everything is going good, and I know first hand how wonderful grandmas are, my mom watches or at least sees Ryder once a day, No joke!!!

Katelyn said...

Hi Stacy! Its Stacie(Howard). Just came across your blog. (I'm a huge stalker) and thought I would say hi. Hope you are doing good.