Thursday, August 9, 2007

Summer

This summer has been so busy and fun with family reunions, camping, vacation, etc... I am glad that it is finally August though and things have started to slow down and get back into routine. I have to say that I love being a mom and get to take my kids all those fun places, they are so much fun! Tyson is at that age where he is so testy yet so witty and full of laughter. Madi is only one and still figuring things out but also full of smiles. I am excited to watch them grow and learn more and take them even more places the older they get.

Next week Mike will be leaving for California to work with the Bank so I guess it will be good for me to see how well I can hold the fort down on my own. I am going to take the opportunity to go see friends and family in St. George for a couple of days. I'm pretty excited about that, plus the grandparents are way excited to see the kids...I hope it's a nice little break.


5 comments:

bundy family said...

i agree with you about the crazy summer thing! Except mine isnt going to stop till we have snow on the ground dangit. But i guess its better for me to busy huh? Have fun in SG. And i've been thinking we need to plan another zoo trip here in the next little while....plan?

Hallie said...

Yay, Stacy! You got a blog. I'm so excited. I agree with you and Meg, this summer has been crazy. Your kids are so cute! I love Tyson's curls. They are adorable.
Hallie

bundy family said...

PS. If you go to customize on your blogger dashboard, you can play around with the colors of your blog. Or everyone just found these way cute layouts from shabbytulips.blogspot.com. And there are instructions on site on how to make them work. They are super easy. AND, since youre going to be completely addicted within a day or two of stalking everyone, if you go to www.google.com/reader/view and add subscriptions (our address and names) you can log into that when you want to check the blogs and it will highlight who has updated so that you dont have to click through everyone's links. Does that make sense? If you need help you can call! Good luck!

Emma said...

WELCOME STACY!
I'm glad you finally gave in!
Your kids are so darling, I love Tyson's hair. Keep those pics coming!
-Emma (Braman) Gross

Holly Woolsey said...

Hey it's great to hear about you! Cute kids!!!