Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What we've been up to....


First of all, this weather has been CRAZY up here!!!! Will it please stay warm for a while? We have tried to make the most out of our "hit and miss" warm days so here are some fun pics....



Zoo Day with my freind Cat and her three adorable boys


Us on the Zoo Train...Madi wasn't so sure......

Maybe not fun, but sure glad it's finally in the works....


this was ugly linoleum and we ripped it all out with the ply wood and are in

the process of laying backer-board for tile!!! Yay!!

Madi striking a pose before braving it down the slide....

Last but not least, I get to go to a day at the BYU Women's Conference with bunch of friends from my ward tomorrow... The day will begin at 8 am and end long after the kids are in bed. Thank you to my wonderful husaband who is taking the day off of work and school to let me have this fun, and spiritually uplifting, much needed day away. I am sure I will post more pics and tell more about it after, I am so excited!!

6 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

Oh Man! I totally wanted to go to the womens conference, but am not able to go. You'll have to tell me how it is!!!

April said...

Crazy weather indeed. BOO for snow!

Glad you got to enjoy the sun while it lasted. The zoo looks soo fun and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Maddie's face on the train. So cute!

Mandy said...

Nice to see a post you slacker. HaHa. Sorry about your crappy weather. Maybe you should move somewhere warmer, like SG.

Marci said...

Oh boy! Wasn't Womens Conference incredible!?! Did you get to go to Friday's with the prophet?

Arien said...

You guys look so good! Your kids are so cute! It is fun to keep in touch this way! Arien & Sterling

Jen said...

Maddie is growing up SO fast!! And I'm so jealous you got to go to conference! Wish I coulda gone. And you are such a good mom, always doing fun stuff. My kids just complain these days, sheesh. :( I need new ones, wanna trade? haha