Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!

We Just celebrated my wonderful Hubby's 30th birthday....I know... I keep teasing him that I can't believe I am married to a Thirty year old!! That means it is right around the corner for me!


Well, just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Love and thanks for being so great!



What we woke up to on his Birthday....

I surprised him by inviting a bunch of our friends over for cake and ice cream...

He had been in our room studying in his PJ's... I didn't want to spoil the

surprise so he was still in them when everyone showed up...oops!

6 comments:

The Marsing's said...

HAPPY BDAY CBASS! Can't believe I put the reminder in my calendar and I forgot about the big day until Monday......

The Bundys said...

Im glad to see some pictures! Does that mean you'll be posting more often?

Happy birthday mike....30 is pretty dang old! Gosh we are ALL getting old.

I am SO SICK OF THE SNOW!!!!!!!!! HATE IT!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah Baxter, happy birthday. My thirtieth is this year and I bet Harper is going to get me back for his bday bash this past summer when he turned 30. Hope you had a great day!

Dude, we are all getting old...

At least we can still jam out to the good tunes.

Cluff Family said...

Hey Staci!!! Of course I remember you from good old Comfort Cottage!! it's been fun reading up on your blog. Your kids are adorable! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is fun to find old friends through the blogging world.... it is crazy how many people i've reaquainted myself with!! ANyway, best of luck with everything and happy birthday to your hubby :)

-Jill

Carlos said...

Yea birthdays! Don't feel so bad Stacy, Carlos is 31! haha, he's probably get mad if he knew I told you cause he wants to be eternally 25! :) It's true though, we're all getting up there

Mandy said...

It is nice to finally see some pictures. And I agree with Meg, we are all getting old. :(