Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunny St. George...

The kids and I took off to St. George this weekend to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday. We had so much fun enjoying the sunshine and family. My dad, my little sis and I went hiking on saturday and can I just say that I seriously miss those beautiful red rocks!!


Before & After


On Sunday we watched Conference then went over to my Grandma's house for the infamous Sunday dinner and homemade ice-cream. It was great to see the WHOLE fam!!



We went to lunch with my parents on Monday in beautiful, warm, sunny weather then drove home to be greeted with snow... WHAT!??



Mike stayed home because his dad came up here this weekend to help out and go to the Priesthood session with his boys....


While we were gone, Mike worked on putting together a fun new toy for Tyson. The starter button didn't work quite right so we got a really good deal that we just couldn't pass up, and Mike happens to be Mr. Fixit. After a couple of hours of tinkering, the wheeler roared to life!



It was butt cold outside!! Obviously that didn't bother them too much!


What a happy kid!






11 comments:

The Bundys said...

Oh my, your moms hair is fabulous! I love the swoop bang...has she stuck to the makeover??

Fun toy! Reunion here we come!

And, I was thinking the other day that we need to plan our zoo day...its warming up...kinda.

April said...

I'm soo jealous you got to see SUN this weekend! Boo for snow!

Holly Woolsey said...

Looks like fun! I am totally loving the warm weather down here. I can't believe you went back to snow! Crazy...it's April!!

Stacy and Mike said...

Meg- the biggest reason he bought it was for the reunion!

Unknown said...

holy cow - that has to be the funniest/coolest picture of Tyson on the 4W that I've ever seen. He looks SO happy. He is definitely his dad's son...

Marci said...

Hey! We went down to St. George this weekend too. What a great idea!

MCKALA said...

your family is so cute. it was good to hear from you. keep in tuch.

Mandy said...

Oh, I wish I would have known you were in town. We need to get together next time. The 4-wheeler will difinately be fun for the reunion.

Carlos said...

Looks like some fun times! I'm glad I'm not the only one sick of the snow :) I miss the red rocks too!

Ange said...

I forgot to ask you about st. george today! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Such a nice break!!

Alecia said...

I am so jealous of the warm weather! Glad he got the 4 wheeler going I'm sure we'll see more of it! :)