Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Our little guy turned 3 on Sunday, I can't believe it!! He is such a fun little kid, he fills our days with witty little comments and funny actions. He is a red-headed little fire cracker with a personality to match. His favorite thing to play is "tough-guy" and loves to beat up mom and dad...not so sure how I feel about that....he is generally a sweetheart though with lots of love to give.


I left the room for a second while making his cake and when I came back

this is how I found him...sneeky!

6 comments:

The Bundys said...

Happy bday ty! Its so crazy we have 3 year olds!

jaesi said...

he knows....the batter is the best part!
I just love his hair!

Mandy said...

He is super cute. My little neighbor girl has red hair and she has a spunky personality too. It must be the hair.

Ange said...

happy birthday tyson!! He is so dang cute!!

Katelyn said...

Hey Stacy! I just wanted to tell you that I found my cousins blog on yours. How funny is that? My cousin is Eric Marsing. Do you live by them?

Linds said...

Stacy...hey it's Lindsey (VanOrden). I don't know if you remember me from PineView but I found your blog from Jaesi's. Your little family is so cute! Happy Birthday to your little man! Well I hope everything is going good for you. Merry Christmas!