Monday, November 24, 2008

Farm Country and girls night out....again?

So I think I have posted about this before, but my kids absolutely LOVE this place...and I am in need of something to update about so here are a few pics of the kids....





Oh, and I went to a girls over nighter in Park City last weekend...love girls night out, and love the girls in my neighborhood, It is such a fun thing that we can get a condo for a night and have so much fun together! We went hottubbing, played games, ate lots of junk food, and did a lot of shopping! I feel like such a better mom when I can get away and play for a night every once in a while....anyway, thanks girlies and thanks honey for taking such good care of the kids!

2 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

That sounds like so much fun! One of these days I will not have a nursing baby and I too will get to spend an entire night away. :)

Holly Woolsey said...

Taht farm looks fun! Where is it at? Do they charge lots to go?