Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crazy 8's (Tag)

8 things that Happened today
*Ran my husbands forgotten wallet to him
*Spent three hours standing in lines to get 99 cent milk and Grandma Sycamores bread at the Smith's Marketplace grand opening
*Fed the kids lunch then put them down for a nap
*Checked into switching medical insurance for the coming year
*Spent a while on Facebook and did some laundry, and straightened the house
* Had Ramen and leftovers for dinner (something simple while the hubbys at school)

*Gave the kiddies a bath and got them ready for bed
*updated my outdated blog :)
8 favorite places to eat
*Tepanyaki
*Chili's
*Papa Johns Pizza
*Home (when I get the urge to cook a really good meal)
*Cheesecake Factory in Vegas (it's tradition!)
*Applebees(santa fe chicken salad)

*Cafe Rio
*JCW's (REALLY good local burger place, best shakes ever!)
8 favorite movies
*Ocean's 11 and 13
*Count of Monte Cristo
*Broken Down Palace
*Meet the Robinsons (hey, I have 2 kids)

*Actually, I have lots of favorites...we have movie night in our basement almost every weekend with some friends after the kids are in bed, and I am constantly finding movies that I really like and that I have never seen before...
8 favorite TV shows
*Scrubs
*CSI

*Law and Order
*Cold Case

*Without a Trace
(some of these I watch in the middle of the night between patient rounds at work, otherwise I don't really watch much TV)
8 things I wish for

*A house in St. George
*My Nursing Degree, Mike finished with school
*More patience with my kids!
*I wish my house would stay clean for longer that an hour
*all the little projects around the house could be done.
*family vacations.
*Date night just one night a week, or even once a month!!!
*A car that I actually like and will fit all my family comfortably...and no honey, that doesn't count our 88' Suburban!
8 adventures I'm looking forward to
*Going back to school someday

*Adding more kids to our family and NO! that is not an announcement! Just a thought for the future :)
*hmmm, sad that I can't really think of anything else, I am just excited to see what the future brings!
I tag Alecia W.

6 comments:

Three Men and a Janie said...

I was up at Smith's getting bread and milk too - good times... I think I only waited 45 minutes though. I was suprised I didn't see anyone I knew. I bet we were there at the same time.

Fun tag - I always like hearing from you!

Janey said...

I hear ya on all that you look forward to and wish for. I can't believe you had to stand in line for 3 hours!! Was it worth it?

Stacy and Mike said...

There were different lines for different things...but 3 hours overall!! No more grand openings for me :)

Mandy said...

What a deal with the milk and bread. Didn't we watch Broken Down Palace together in HS on one of our many sleap overs?

McKean Family said...

you did it! you needed to update in a bad way, funny that we had alot of the same things!and yeah we did watch broke down palace in high school!miss ya love talk to you soon!St george rocks, you should move here!
:)

Alecia said...

Okay I just saw that tag... holy moly 3 hours in line! Glad you had a fun night with the girls, that's a great idea.