Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween

I've never been the party throwing type, but with all our new extra space I thought it would be fun to throw a little Halloween Party last Friday. It turned out to be soooo much fun! We had just a few friends from the neighborhood and my sis and a couple of other friends come over. We had lots of food and played some fun games. All in all I think it turned out to be a success. There were some hilarious costumes and my kids actually stayed asleep! (almost the whole time)



(The awesome invitation that our friends James and Shelby made)


A few of the fun costumes

There were more great ones but I didn't get them all on my camera...I need to get them from my friends camera since it was much nicer, she took most of the pics.

Thanks to everyone who came and made the night a success!!

5 comments:

Three Men and a Janie said...

Dang - we really missed out! I hope you'll make a tradition out of this. I LOVED the invitation, by the way. Super cute.

Unknown said...

That was so fun. Next year!

McKean Family said...

I wasnt invited?:) I didnt think you were party throwers, sounds like you had fun!!

Jason said...

Hi there Mike and family. I just tagged you guys on my blog, so now your it!

Erin said...

Stacy, hey! So, i see that you had a party in the basement! Well, we are so sad that we couldn't come! Next time you'll have to invite us:) It's fun to see pics of "our" old home.