Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Events

Easter came with a random trip to St. George for a couple of days and then home Easter morning... We had a nice day and did Easter baskets...the usual :)

A couple of days later, we had the CRAZIEST snowstorm ever and we made a snowman with the 13 or so inches of snow we recieved (in one night that is!)



(he had a short lived life however)

A couple of days after that, I participated in my firs Tri-athalon ever! It was an amazing experience, the weather was surprisingly nice, and I can't wait to do another! (okay, maybe I can wait a little while)

Before & After















9 comments:

Alecia said...

So congrats thats awesome... those cute girls you were with are my cousins by the way... wierd how do you know them?

Misty Selvidge said...

Stacy-That is cool that you were in a triathelon-We live in Mesa AZ.You can come and visit anytime-Misty

Mandy said...

You are amazing. I couldn't imagine doing a triathelon.

Kendall and Melissa said...

You don't even look tired! It makes me tired just thinking about it! Way to go!!!

Erin said...

Look at those adorable kids! And, wow! A Triathlon!? Is that Kat I see in those photos with you? Wow, amazing. Congratulations!

Janey said...

Congrats on your first triathalon! That is really awesome.

The Chappells said...

Stacy- chris and I voted on two things. The results were unanymous. 1-your kids couldn't be any cuter and 2- you guys need to come visit Mike and Em again so we can piggyback onto all the fun. We miss you guys!

Holly Woolsey said...

Way to go on the Tri! That's awesome! I've never done one...I don't know if I will

Holly Woolsey said...

Way to go on the Tri! That's awesome! I've never done one...I don't know if I will