Thursday, September 4, 2008

Football Season is Here!

Okay, so we're not really HUGE football fans, but we do enjoy a good game once in a while. Last weekend we had a chance to go watch the BYU game with our good friends the Harpers. We haven't been to an actual game in a few years so it was a lot of fun to go and be with the "fans"...they can be CRAZY!!


Good ol BYU Stadium...






LABOR DAY
well, usually on labor day we do something other than labor...however....Mike got up at the crack of dawn to work on our neighbors car and found that it had a blown head gasket....if you don't kn0w what that is, it is a huge job that requires tearing the motor completely apart. They worked from "sun up to sun down" literally. I was totally impressed that he was able to take it completely apart and put it back together and make it work! I don't know why he works at a bank when he can do that.

Good Job Hon!

10 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

So good to see those familiar faces! We miss you guys. Ty and Madi are getting so dang big.

Matt and Mandy said...

Too bad we didn't see you there! Fun times, I will admit, although I maintain that I HATE football!

Holly Woolsey said...

That is awesome! I would love to know how to do that...especially cuz I could save so much money!!!

Mandy said...

Looks like a fun time. I always enjoy watching sports more live than on TV.

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm impressed.

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm impressed.

Unknown said...

Impressed with Baxter, that is. The game was so fun! Looking forward to a game later in the season with you guys...

Holly Woolsey said...

Hey I hope you had a great birthday! I thought of you all day!

The Marsing's said...

Looks like you have a pretty sweet stereo set up in that garage......

Jen said...

He takes after my dad on that one! Dad used to pull all nighters fixing his stupid teenagers blown head gaskets (not from racing or anything!! *wink*wink*) WAY TO GO MIKE! :)
~Jen