Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Women and Girls

So this past weekend I had the fun opportunity to go to a condo in Midway with a bunch of my friends for an overnighter....I will just say that I thought I knew a lot about them before, I had NO idea....we had so much fun staying up all night and laughing that my cheeks hurt the next day. I totally felt like I was in College again when I could eat anything I wanted (i.e. a ten lb. bag of chocolate from Costco and almost a full batch of brownies) and sleep only a few hours, but I'm now suffering the consequences of a slowed metabolism...enough said...Anyway, thanks AGAIN to my honey for giving me up to a bunch of women so we could be girls for a night.

5 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

How fun! I love that you guys get together!

Harrisons said...

Trippy!

Mandy said...

What a fun time. If it wasn't for girls night outs I don't know what us old moms would do.

Kendall and Melissa said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. It's weird to think that we ever lived a life like that! Once you have kids its almost like your previous life never existed!

ArringtonZoo said...

It's about time to do it again, I say!