Saturday, March 8, 2008

Okay, the silence has gone on long enough!

So,

This is Mike, infringing on my wifes blog page! I don't know if Stacy mentioned that our camera got tossed out at Christmas time and it is dead, but it did. So, I think she feels that since we don't have a camera, that she can't blog! Not true, though pictures sure are fun.

We need a digi cam. We are currently looking at a Canon Rebel XTi so if anyone has any recommendations, send them along! Now, what has happened...the snow in that last picture has been long gone now and the flowers are starting to poke through.

Mad Madi is finally walking! She cruises around quite well and its about bloody time! It was nice to have a little butt scooter to scoot everywhere and clean up the floor, but then of course it would ruin her pants. booo.


Other than that I don't know what else to say. Hopefully we will have a good camera by month end. Until then...

6 comments:

Hallie said...

Yay Madi! I'm glad to hear from someone on here. I was starting to get worried. I'm glad everyone is okay!

Unknown said...

Yeah! A post! Hurray!

Ange said...

Yea for madi!! She is so cute! Thanks for all you do for my boys Stacey! You are the best!!

Staci said...

Hey! Of course I remember you! How are ya? Where are you living these days? Sounds like somewhere cold. Brrr...I'll stick to sunny St. George. The weather has been so nice lately. Too bad in just two short months I will be dying of heat! Your kids are darling. I love their names! So, was the denim quilt really that bad? I was hoping that it would be a pretty easy thing to do. I am so not a sewer (good thing my mom is a master quilter!) I would love any tips you have. I have no clue what I am doing, I am just in desperate need of a "park" blanket. Good to hear from you!

Unknown said...

hey guys, check out my wife's blog. she has a picture of our new Kodak and it is really cool. she is super pleased with it. And we got it on this website that we didn't pay shipping or taxes. It was about $80 cheaper than retail as well and she checked it all out and the website seemed legit so we did it. She loves it. Here's the link to that site (and out new camera) http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=KDZ812

The pictures of Leah and the fish were done with the new camera.

Unknown said...

The silence has gone on long enough again! Post something already...are you guys up for a movie night???