Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year....

We have had an eventful beginning of the year, we had a fun but low key Christmas then we went to St. George the next weekend to spend time with family for a couple of days. My sister and I gave my mom a makeover for Christmas and she looks fantastic. Trish cut her hair...(THANKS tons!!! You did a great job!) then we dyed it and took her to Dillards for a facial makeover, helped her pick out some new clothes and she looks so good, at least 10 years younger! I wish I had taken before and after pics...After that was over, we were hanging out at my mom's house and Ty fell off one of the bar stools and gashed his poor little chin open....a doctors visit and seven stitches later he is fine, but it was pretty traumatic for all of us.


Pretty gross huh??


Now that we are back, we are just busy with all of the "home improvement" projects that we have going...nothing major, just some re-painting, plumbing, tileing, and more painting. I can't wait for it all to be done, I love our house, but it will be so nice to have it cleaned up and no longer "in the works" . Oh yeah, and we lost our camera so it's time for the new camera search...any recommendations?






Well, that's all for now, Happy New Year!

4 comments:

The Bundys said...

Are you kidding that you didn't take pictures of your mom? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! How did Trish cut her hair?? AHHH! I wanna see. I don't think i've seen your moms style change since I was her little primary kid.
And yeah, ty's chin makes me queesy. Poor kid! I will die when something like that happens to one of my boys.

Linds said...

Ohh I'm am so sorry for your little man! I think that it is just as traumatic sometimes for the MOM as it is for the little ones! (At least that's how it was for me!) I hope he gets better soon!
Hey I want to see pictures of all of the fun stuff you are doing to your house! That is the best! How fun for you!

Holly Woolsey said...

Sounds like fun! I totally want to see pictures of you mom! Tell her to send you some!

Mandy said...

You need to post some pictures of your mom. I can't wait to see what her new look is. That sucks about Ty's chin.